1. When installing ceiling lamps in masonry structures, pre-embedded bolts should be used, or expansion bolts, nylon plugs or plastic plugs should be used to fix them; wooden wedges should not be used. And the bearing capacity of the above-mentioned fixing parts should match the weight of the ceiling lamp. In order to ensure that the ceiling lamp is fixed firmly and reliably, and its service life can be extended.
2. When using expansion bolts for fixing, the specifications of the bolts should be selected according to the technical requirements of the product, and the drilled hole diameter and buried depth should be consistent with the specifications of the bolts.
3. The number of bolts for fixing the lamp socket should not be less than the number of fixing holes on the base of the lamp, and the diameter of the bolt should match the aperture; for lamps without fixed mounting holes on the base (drilling holes during installation), each lamp is used for fixing The number of bolts or screws should not be less than 2, and the center of gravity of the lamp should be consistent with the center of gravity of the bolts or screws; only when the diameter of the insulation table is 75mm or less, one bolt or screw can be used for fixing.
4. Ceiling lamps cannot be directly installed on flammable objects. Some families use painted three plywood behind the ceiling lamps for aesthetics. In fact, this is very dangerous, and heat insulation measures must be taken; if the high temperature part of the lamp surface is close to flammable objects Insulation or heat dissipation measures should also be taken.
5. Before installing the ceiling lamp, it should also be checked: ① The cross-section of the wire core leading to each lamp, the copper core flexible wire is not less than 0.4mm2, and the copper core is not less than 0.5mm2, otherwise the lead must be replaced. ②The connection between the wire and the lamp holder and the connection of the parallel wire between the lamp holders should be firm, and the electrical contact should be good, so as to avoid the danger of sparks between the wire and the terminal due to poor contact.
6. If the screw cap is used in the ceiling lamp, the following two points should be paid attention to in its wiring: ① the phase wire should be connected to the terminal of the center contact, and the neutral wire should be connected to the screw terminal; ② the insulation of the lamp cap There should be no damage and leakage of the casing to prevent electric shock when replacing the bulb.