1. First remove the lampshade. The method of dismantling the lampshade is the easiest. There should be a small arrow on the edge of the mask. You can press it to open it. It is a live clip. Remove the live wire and neutral wire, and finally remove the chassis directly.
2. There is also a kind of embedded ceiling light that is fixed with live clips, and there are no screws, so just pull it down directly. The clips on the chassis are just stuck on the ceiling and can be removed.
3. Choose a good load-bearing wall, it is best not to choose a wooden wall. When removing the ceiling light, be careful not to damage the light.
4. When installing the base, find the pre-designed position, install the expansion bolts for fixing the base in the hole, pay attention to the diameter of the drill hole and the depth of the embedment should be consistent with the bolt specifications, and fix the position.
5. After the base is fixed, you can connect the wires. Be sure to turn off the power first when installing the light to avoid leakage. After connecting the wires, you can turn on the power and close the lampshade.